How to Get Here
- Take Exit 24 off the main Highway 101 as it leads you to the village of Bear River.
- Keeping the river on your left, proceed out past the Bear River Fire Dept; follow the curvy road..
- (The N.S. Power plant will appear on your left)
- As you proceed up the hill there is a dirt road also straight/to the right of the paved main road. Take that dirt road ~RIGHT, keeping the brook close on your right.
- Travel ~3 kms and take a LEFT on what is known as the Thomas Rd.
- ~ 1 kilometre along the Thomas Road and on the RIGHT is our driveway (#188).
Stone Bear Tracks and Trails welcomes you!